Evolution Magazine - Issue 22
High quality magazine dedicated to the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Issue includes:
- 'Pace Setter' – Phil Reed’s latest record breaking Evo from the stables of RossSport, AP Tuning, and Pace Ward
- Evo VI TME Feature: 'Evo Evolved' – Steve Fox’s Evo 6 TME, tuned and fettled to create the perfect road and track loving Evo . . . and it gets some serious use both here and at some very well known European venues!
- Evo VII Feature: 'V8 Killer' Daniel Smith’s Evo 7 RS race car – Aussie style!
- Evo X Feature: 'Inverted Evo' Armando Guttierez’ black & white road & show Evo X from across the pond
- Resto Feature: A Passion for Red – Part 2' The second in a series of features where evolution follows Dan Hawkes’ restoration of his red TME. We’re now at bare shell stage as the paint goes on!
- Polished Performance' - squeakyclean32 swaps her polishing mitts for some driving gloves and takes her 9GT to Millbrook for a day with CAT Driver Training
- Tech Induction' – technical feature from Andy Fox which was originally produced 10 years ago! The info is so good we felt it's 10th anniversary was the perfect time for a reprint
- 'JDM Combe & Auto Torque Open Day' – reviews from just 2 events attended by MLR members over the past few months
- Plus News and Regional reports from the MLR regional organisers